Legacy workforce management solutions were never designed for the workforce. They were designed to manage labor with the sole purpose of cost optimization. While that is an important goal, you can engage employees at the same time. Retail workforce management solutions, like Legion WFM, with AI and machine learning at its core, can help maximize labor efficiency and the employee experience simultaneously through the power of intelligent automation.
In this guide you’ll find key questions you should ask when evaluating workforce management software, including:
- What modules are typically included in a retail workforce management platform?
- How has the rise of omnichannel impacted WFM software for retail?
- How have changing frontline employee expectations impacted workforce management?
- How has AI impacted retail workforce management?
- What to look for in a WFM software for retail solution, including ease of integration, time to value, customization, and more!